‹ Back to search results
Senior Technical Coordinator
Senior Technical Coordinator l Top 5 Residential Developer
Permanent l £60k - £65k plus package, pension, medical
One of the Leading Residential Developers, have recently secured a flagship development in East London, which is due to kick off in January 2019, which is RC Frame up to 80 units, commercial facilities and a basement car park. You will have the challenge of being the point of contact for the client and run everything on the design aspect.
Main purpose of your role:
- Responsible for the delivery of a complete design package within budget, that has been coordinator and vetted to ensure accuracy, buildability and compliance with the requirements, current regulations and any other scheme specific requirements. Adhere and engage with quality assurance and the ISO management system and other company procedures.
- Ensure compliance with CDM Regulations, also ensuring designers risk assessments are appropriate and issued with the health & safety coordinator.
- Deliver design packages on time and accurately. Report current position against agreed design programme
- Organise and control the design development of the project in accordance with the requirements, specification and the construction programme
- Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately
- Actively take part in regular site meetings to progress site deliver
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager
- Ensure that he design complies with the relevant NHBC or other warranty organisations
- Adhere to quality management procedures using correct forms and processes
- Produce design reports to help monitor progress
- Sector/specialist knowledge & experience - residential / contractor experience
- Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines.
- Ability to interpret chart programmes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you have the relevant experience, then please email an updated CV or call Paige Wooding on or 07551155789
To view all our current vacancies please visit www.borneltd.com
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We'd love to call every single person, even if they're not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible. Finally, if you call us, we make a huge effort to take every call (if we're not already on the phone) and will always return calls and messages.