‹ Back to search results
Customer Care Manager
- £40K / Year
Customer Care Manager | Residential Development | Traditional Build | Kent
Start: November 2018
Salary: £35, 000 - £40, 000 + package (bonus up to 25% , 25 days annual leave, £4500 car allowance, pension, medical)
One of the UK's leading home builder is looking for a Customer Care Manager to deliver aftercare for residential properties and to ensure absolute customer satisfaction during the defect liability period.
This is a flagship project located in Kent, the scheme will provide over 1,000 new homes, a new community based primary school, and a variety of amenities. Homes will range from detached riverside houses to affordable one bedroom apartments, with 50 percent of the new homes comprised of family-sized accommodation.
A background in Construction or Maintenance, particularly the finishing and handover stage of residential properties, would be ideal.
- Meeting residents and contractors will form a big part of their role so strong communication skills and a good understanding of construction is required.
- Responsible for linking in with the completions team regarding timing of handovers to customers and building relationships with customers from this point and throughout the defect liability period.
- Ensuring technical knowledge of the residential units under your care to allow giving accurate advice to customers on maintenance and use and correctly identify defects.
- Asses all aftercare issues reported and update clixifix/logging system.
- Referring defects to the original contractor or to aftercare engineer as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring trade contractors remediation KPI's and ensuring the accurate recording on clixifix.
- Where contractors have not responded within their contractual deadlines to arrange rectification works and recharge to original contractor as per contract terms.
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process direct or via helpdesk.
- Produce tracking reports for defect type and remediation timelines for Customer care manager.
- Ensure defects are completed and closed out as appropriate.
- Following up with residents to confirm works completed to satisfactory standard.
- Attend end of defects inspections
- Undertake warranty inspections and pre-inspections and issue lists.
- Check plots/handover/demonstration and ensure that there are no problems with the plot and it is clean.
- Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
- Liaising and coordinating with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
- Ensuring cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analysing and reporting on a monthly basis and liaising with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
- Be the face of the business post-handover
- Produce monthly defect lists
If you have the relevant experience/skills and would like to apply for this Customer Care Manager role in Kent, then please email an updated CV / 07824017765.
To view all of our current Customer Care Manager positions in Kent then please visit our website; www.borneltd.com or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We'd love to call every single person, even if they're not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible. Finally, if you call us, we make a huge effort to take every call (if we're not already on the phone) and will always return calls and messages.