‹ Back to search results
Junior Project Manager
- £30K / Year
Junior Project Manager | High End | Refurbishment| London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
London based high-end construction company, which fits out high-specification retail spaces, commercial environments and prestigious residential schemes, has a great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager.
The successful candidate will enjoy great access to a high-level experience and knowledge within the Luxury Residential and Commercial sectors.
* Assistant to PM's as required, mostly based in the office but with site visits
* Liaising with sub-contractors and clients to arrange work visits etc along with confirmation emails and up-dates
* Organise meetings
* Attend site meetings, taking minutes
* Compiling simple meeting agendas and meeting notes including distribution
* Managing signing in and time sheets
* Managing project files
* Processing & Managing Health and Safety paperwork, both internal and sub-contractor submission, consumables, PPE etc
* Research project-related matters (product / project logistics)
* Obtain sample finishes
* Assist with site keys, security.
* Place product orders
* Arranging deliveries
* Process straightforward work permits
* Compile Operations & Maintenance Files (hard and soft copies)
Skills / Experience required:
* Degree or HNC qualified
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise, good organisation skills
* Solution-oriented attitude, great time management
* Strong leadership skills, communication skills (written and oral)
* Must have attention to details, and produce work with a high level of accuracy
If you have the relevant experience / skills don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. To apply for this Junior Project Manager role in London, please email an updated CV to / 07824017765.
To view all of our current Junior Project Manager positions in London then please visit our website; www.borneltd.com or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We'd love to call every single person, even if they're not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible. Finally, if you call us, we make a huge effort to take every call (if we're not already on the phone) and will always return calls and messages.