‹ Back to search results
2 x Material Controllers
- £30K / Year
Based in West London (3 major sites with 5 years plus to go)
Salary: up to £30k plus package
One of the Top Residential Developers is on the lookout for a Material Controller to join one of their new developments. You will be responsible for communication with all parties to ensure materials are expedited in a timely manner.
My client is looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge about materials, site experience and keen to progress and develop their way up.
- Site based working with both the production and buying team,
- Responsible for ensuring materials required are delivered on time,
- Quality/quantity checked, protected and stored, distributed in a safe manner,
- Waste reduction and managing environmental impact
- Cost control and budgets
- Liaising with suppliers, completing order forms and keen to learning about materials on site
- Great starting point for someone interested in getting into production or buying as their future careers.
- Recent graduate or with HNC
- Comfortable using Microsoft excel
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this role, or wish to have a confidential chat, then please feel free to contact Paige Wooding on 07551155789
To view all of our current roles then please visit our website; www.borneltd.com or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We'd love to call every single person, even if they're not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible. Finally, if you call us, we make a huge effort to take every call (if we're not already on the phone) and will always return calls and messages.